Just a little upset w/ Verizon

auchick2005

I just want to shout out on a topic...I ordered the new Galaxy S5 on Monday and was told by customer service that everything was complete and that I would have the phone by Friday (this is after I paid for overnight shipping).  After coming home from work and realizing my phone was not here, I began calling Verizon.  After three hours of arguing back and forth, I was told that our original order had been cancelled on Monday.   So now I had to go through the entire process again to place order, confirm order and hopefully get a phone by tomorrow. 

I logged into my Verizon account and tried to confirm order and received a "black screen" and then a message stating that I had no pending orders. 
Tried calling the number on my email to confirm order only to find out that the confirmation number and order location number was not recognized by their computer system. 

Tried calling customer service and can't get any assistance from them....I am NOW being told that my order has already been confirmed (same thing I was told on Monday) and that I will receive my phone tomorrow  (except, they don't ship this late at night--it's 9:30 PM here).  So how am I to get my new phone????

Been waiting a week....nearest Verizon store is out of stock.  This is SO frustrating!!!  

I was a HUGE fan of Verizon until this week....love the phone service with this company compared to other wireless companies but their customer service recently sucks!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes