Just Don't Understand
Mare44656

I have had verizon for a few months now, and its still the same, I have unresolved billing issues, no one wants to work with me and my phones still aren't working properly and all i ever get offered is to exchange the device when I continue to have the same problems. Why is Verizon so quick to interrupt your service, but so slow to give you what you are paying for?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just Don't Understand
Not applicable

You're going to have to EXPLAIN your issues better. If this is how you went about getting help from Verizon no wonder they can't help.

0 Likes
Mare44656

Brian68,

I do explain it straight out and out to them on the phone and through email. I email them at least twice a week and I call at least once a week. I just didn't go into too much detail on here because I don't know if I can or not.

-

Brian68 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Brian68 created the discussion

"Re: Just Don't Understand"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/892470#892470

>

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mare what Brian is Asking what is your phone Doing) Think of this as Dr.Phil were asking but you got to tell us what the Device is doing so we can help Ok.. Is it shutting off on you, Is the Screen Un responsive at times or all the Time, Does it Drop calls, or does the Data loose connection, Things Like that can be straighten up but we need the impute.. 

0 Likes
Mare44656

My husband and I both have HTC Rhymes and they continue to do the same thing. The screen freezes, won't send or recieve text messages, won't make calls, won't place calls, apps close down unexpected, says memory card isn't in phone, you name it its happening!

-

B33 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

B33 created the discussion

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/892483#892483

>

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok that Helps Have you and your Husband tried any of the Pointer, Soft Reset , System Cache Clears, or Factory Resets, Here on the Forum Since it's Peer to Peer we give what we've tried on our Units and sometimes it works and sometime well you know it Does't but we try as we can..  And search is your Friend as Ann 154 calls it

But From what you Mentioned i would first try a Soft Reset,  if that doesn't Work do a System Cache Clear, And if the Monkey is still on your Back meaning the phone Do a Factory Reset) i'm a little humorous at Times i just try to get a Laugh because i know ones are upset and i want to kind of move away from it with a little Laughter. But i mean Well so i would try one of those and see if Works to get the issue Solved.. Ok  Hopefully it will

If you need the Instructions to each one of those Procedures just give me shout and i will Throw them on here) Shrimp on the Barbie.. b33

0 Likes
Mare44656

B33, Thank you for your help, but I have tried everything and its just not working at all. I go through this every month and I just don't understand why it is doing this and why it can't be fixed. I completely deleted all the apps I could and haven't used any and its still doing the same thing. Smiley Sad I'm just so frustrated.

-

B33 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

B33 created the discussion

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/892487#892487

>

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Au that's the Berries i hate to see that..

0 Likes