Jumping on the service bandwagon....
TRAMOO37

I am beyond disgusted with my recent move to Unlimited Data - against everyone's suggestion I recently changed my plan to unlimited data plan to save a bit of money (only one phone and an ipad so all-in-all it was a cheaper option than the 24 gb of data I previously had). Everyone told me not to do it because of the service but, I thought I would take my chances since I had seen such a terrible decrease in my functionability in the past few months anyways. I have literally gone to I can muster through it, to I literally cannot do ONE [removed] THING on my phone. Facebook video, forget that. Snapchat, thing of the past. Unless I am connected to the internet I am [removed]. From what I can read in the threads Verizon is on the verge of losing a very large customer base because of this, and I am going to be happy to join. This is absurd, you keep taking our money no problem, why is it that we get less and less for it seemingly every day. I have 4 bars of "4G LTE" service supposedly, HA, that is like a bad joke!

Beyond annoyed, I have been with Verizon since I was a teenager on my parents plan, on my own plan for almost 7 years now and ready to throw it all out the window.

Signed,

Frustrated like everyone else is...

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes