Is there anything I need to do to use Travel Pass in Canada?
cageordie

I have travel pass on both of my Galaxy S7 phones. Is there anything else I need to do before traveling to Canada? For the UK I had just signed up and had to state the dates I would be there. When in the UK I received texts each 24 hours telling me I would be billed for the 24 hour period. I can not find any mention of that option now and I can't sign up again because I already have travel pass.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there anything I need to do to use Travel Pass in Canada?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cageordie-

How exciting that you are traveling to Canada. I'm jealous to say the least, I've always wanted to visit myself! Since you have already enrolled in TravelPass in the past, your phone will automatically enroll you in TravelPass with international usage (making a call, sending a text, or using data). You will receive a text message similar to when you were in the UK indicating that your TravelPass has kicked on and you will be charged $2.00. Prior to leaving, I do recommend enabling roaming in your phone to ensure you are able to access international cell towers. What make/model phone do you use?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there anything I need to do to use Travel Pass in Canada?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cageordie-

How exciting that you are traveling to Canada. I'm jealous to say the least, I've always wanted to visit myself! Since you have already enrolled in TravelPass in the past, your phone will automatically enroll you in TravelPass with international usage (making a call, sending a text, or using data). You will receive a text message similar to when you were in the UK indicating that your TravelPass has kicked on and you will be charged $2.00. Prior to leaving, I do recommend enabling roaming in your phone to ensure you are able to access international cell towers. What make/model phone do you use?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes