Is there an address I can email about a complaint?
DMBez

I have called customer support twice and been told two different answers. I had to go into three different stores to get the help I needed. And now I am dealing with the site being misleading and sending me in circles and I am just extremely irritated with the company right now. I want someone I can sit down and email about this, not another customer support personnel on the phone.

I am normally very calm and understanding but I am just at my end and can't find anyone to contact who can actually do something.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there an address I can email about a complaint?
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

I only found this

Verizon Wireless
Attn: Correspondence Team
20 Alexander Drive
Wallingford, CT 06492

Getting misinformation can definitely be frustrating, what were you trying to get info about?

0 Likes
DMBez

I originally called customer support about buying a pre-owned phone. I could not do it since I was only an account member. They told me not only could I order than phone in the store, I could also get my grandmother to put me onto the account as manager. I went to store #1 and they told me I could do neither there and that I had to call customer support...whom I had just talked to an hour before. Those associates blatantly had no idea what they were doing. They were nice but just oblivious. Store #2 had people that seemed so bothered by us being there my grandma and I just left.  So we went to store #3. They told me I could become an account manager in the store, but could not order the phone. No big deal. Now I was manager I could order the phone. Both stores 1&3 and customer support said I could just buy the pre-owned and get it changed to my number no problems. The first time I called customer support they said the same thing. They said nothing of upgrading or adding a line. Only I could buy that preowned phone from the site and have it as my new one.

I get home to order the phone and suddenly I have to upgrade at full price or add a line and it's irritating. The phone I have now it absolute garbage and is poor quality and I don't want it any more. It's misleading to be told a 2-year contract then when I got to pay for the phone it's suddenly a "new" two year contract (adding a line) or upgrading for full price. Almost every phone just says a two year contract, but then later says a "new" one which is adding a line. Each page says something different and none of the stores said anything about any of this. I called customer support -again- to suddenly be told this was the case even though I was never told before.

I have been with verizon for 7.5 years. I just want to buy a cheap pre owned phone to replace this disaster of a device I have now. Not have to jump through hoops and be pushed into circles.

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?&item=phoneFirst&action=viewAllPhones&deviceCate...

It's really hard to understand exactly what you are asking and what you want to do.  I have attached a link to the Verizon page about buying a pre-owned phone.  As far as I can tell, buying a pre-owned phone is the same as buying a new phone except the price is less.

If you are currently under contract for your existing phone, and not yet eligible for an upgrade, you would have to pay full price for a new (pre-owned) phone.  That's because you're still paying for the phone you already have.  If you are not under a current contract and/or you are elibible for an upgrade, you can buy your new (pre-owned) phone for the subsidized price by signing a new 2 year contract.  I don't see any reason you would want to add another line.  Some people do that so they can buy a new subsidized phone before they have completed their existing contract, but they end up having to pay for 2 phones at the same time.

As far as adding you to the account as an Account Manager, that is something only the account owner (your grandmother) can do.  After all, it's her account and her credit risk involved.  If that is something she wants to do, she can do that on-line, or by calling *611, or at any Verizon store.  Once that is done, you have certain privileges, but probably not ordering a phone to be charged to her account.  I would think only she can do that, again, because it's her credit involved, not yours.

0 Likes
DMBez

My question is the title of thread. A specific email address or number I can file a complaint about the stores.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you sure you were at Corporate Verizon stores and not resellers?  They look very similar.  I'm not doubting your story, I'm just suggesting that you ensure they are Corporate stores to 'get your ducks in a row' before you file a complaint.  It also would help to know the region of the country you're in to direct you to the right place.

Another program you may be interested in is the Certified Pre-Owned Replacement Program.  It involves purchasing a pre-owned phone, but it's for people who need a phone, don't want to pay full price, and aren't eligible for upgrade.  Unlike regular certified pre-owned phones, these cannot be purchased on-line.  More info. can be found here:

Certified Pre-Owned Replacement Program | Verizon Wireless

Another option would be to purchase a phone from somewhere like ebay or swappa; just ensure that the phone is Verizon branded with a clean ESN.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I can see why you're having a problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there DMBez!

Right off the bat, I'm terribly sorry to hear about all of the hoops you've had to jump through to get straight answers. That's not the experience we promise so let's work on turning it around.

Currently, we no longer offer an e-mail service but you can bet I'm your guy for addressing anything you bring to the table. Based on your description of things, I see exactly where a miscommunication on our end took place. When looking to purchase a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) device with our team (when not looking nor necessarily eligible to upgrade) we do offer this program http://vz.to/rcDvLW . However, I'm concluding that you were not advised properly that you can only order these devices with our teams based out of call centers (1-800-922-0204). Additionally, these CPO devices that we offer without contract are not shown on our website. Instead, you must inquire about device availability (The CPO devices shown on the website are discounted to where a new two year agreement would have to be signed). Also, while I'm glad you were signed up as an authorized manager by your grandmother, I apologize it was not relayed that she must make the approval. Though I'm glad I was able to get in touch, if you have any further questions or concerns please know I'm on standby for you.

EvanO_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rickygump11

I had such horrible customer assistance when I went into a verizon store. I found the employee rude and I didn't know who the manager was to talk to.

0 Likes