Is it possible to watch NFL games on my laptop?
TSTRNC

I have Verizon Wireless & I know I can watch on my smartphone, but is it possible to watch NFL games on my laptop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to watch NFL games on my laptop?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Not sure but if you can it'll be on Yahoo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TSTRNC, 

Staying on top of everything NFL is everything. There are several options available for you to watch the NFL games from your mobile phone like the Yahoo! Sports app http://spr.ly/6587DIXZf. For viewing on your laptop, you'll want to check for available options with your home TV provider. Please let us know if this information helps. 

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jwaelti

Way to give a packaged response and not really address the question.  Checking with your home TV provider would have nothing to do with their question- they are asking about Verizon NFL mobile on their phone, which they already said they know they can use their phone to do it.

0 Likes
janety2020

Quick answer is no. the trade off is its not on the Verizon network. You can if you have fios. Just not a money maker for good old verizon, to serve up nfl on somebody else's network. Sorry already tried this as a work around.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes