Is it possible to switch the contract on a family plan line to another line?
alex_riordan

Hi,

Sorry for the rough title. I'm on a family plan with four lines, and still have a contract lasting until october. However, two other lines on my family plan are on a month-to-month plan (contracts expired, still using the same phones after 4 years). I'm trying to switch to another carrier due to lack of financial resources, one that starts with a "T" to be exact. So I was wondering if it was possible to move what's left of my contract to a number which is planning to stay on the plan, so I can keep my number when I switch? Keeping my number isn't a must, but I'd definitely appreciate it. If anyone knows about this, I'd be extremely grateful to find out. Thanks

-Alex

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to switch the contract on a family plan line to another line?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to switch the contract on a family plan line to another line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi alex_riordan.

I can certainly understand the need to save money, but we don't want to see you go anywhere for that to happen. It's true that each line has it's own individual contract and that contract cannot be switched to a different line of service. Have you had an opportunity to check out our Wireless Account Analysis http://bit.ly/vnLjqO to see if there's a way for you and your family to save money by staying with our great coverage? Many are finding the new plans can really save, especially with 4 lines on your account. You can also visit www.vzw.com/discount to see if your employer offers one of our great employee discounts. We would love for you and your family to stay with us after all these fantastic years together.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes