Is it possible for someone to leave a VoiceMail message without calling my phone? I gotten a VoiceMail yet my phone did not register anyone had called.
JuPMod
Enthusiast - Level 2

I find this very odd. How can anyone leave a message on my VoiceMail yet my phone does not register anyone had called. It makes no sense to me.

When I accessed my VoiceMail, the message was blank.

So anyone have any ideas what had happened?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible for someone to leave a VoiceMail message without calling my phone? I gotten a VoiceMail yet my phone did not register anyone had called.
Snn5
Legend

This can happen if your phone is using Advanced Calling, or in a poor signal area, or if the SIM (Free replacement via Verizon) is questionable.

Re: Is it possible for someone to leave a VoiceMail message without calling my phone? I gotten a VoiceMail yet my phone did not register anyone had called.
Weth
Legend

If your phone is out of range or off, the call will go directly to voice mail and the phone will not register a call. Unless you are looking at your phone all the time, you wouldn't know if you were out of range for brief periods throughout the day. It is also possible from within voice mail to send a voice mail to another Verizon Wireless subscriber directly.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your contributions Weth since this can be a possibility. JuPMod, how long have you had this issue? Does this happen on all voice mails that you get? What is the make/model of your device? It can be a possibility that you have it setup for them to go straight to voice mail.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes