Is Verizon Wireless Customer Support like Verizon Residential "hard-wired"?
sg
I was considering switching to Verizon Wireless when my current service contract expires in a few months because of the Broadband coverage. However if the customer support is like that for residential service, I won't... looking forward to hearing from current users.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon Wireless Customer Support like Verizon Residential "hard-wired"?
KaiserBob
Enthusiast - Level 3
I'm biased probably, and I haven't had VZ residential so I can't speak to their customer support but I've always found VZW to have better then average customer service. Like any company there will be some reps that are more helpful then others, but in general the people I've spoken with for support at VZW were very courteous and interesting in fixing whatever problem you have, which is lightyears beyond the CS you get with some other companies.
0 Likes
sg

That's good to know.  Thanks for responding. 

Maybe Verizon Residential has too much of the old Ma Bell culture... hard to figure in this competitive age.  I'm tearing my hair out over the Verizon situation that Mom is dealing with.

0 Likes
KaiserBob
Enthusiast - Level 3
I could see how there might be a bit of the Ma Bell culture there what with customer service running on bankers hours. :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
Midwest-Poster
Check out the JD Power & Associates Wireless Customer Service surveys from the last few years, and you'll see that Verizon is consistently at the top of the rankings. 
0 Likes
temchik
I am both Wireless and FiOS subscriber and I must say Wireless CS is NOTHING like FiOS, it is probably the best I have ever had to deal with. People have occasional problems with not knowledgable CSRs but overall it is great.
0 Likes
Shirozato
Typically hold times are pretty reasonable with vzw cs, and also typically reps are well trained - however no matter where you go you'll find people that don't know how to do there jobs - just fewer of them at vzw.
0 Likes
JohnInCalif

I've had Verizon Wireless for quite a while and I've only had one really bad experience.  When it was brought to the attention of management my issue was resolved that day.  Granted, it should have never had to get that far but the point being they fixed it when they could have just looked the other way.  They saw the problem and it was solved.

Verizon landline service . . .I no longer live in their service area and quite frankly I don't have too many nice things to say about them so I wont say anything at all.

0 Likes