Is There An Unlimited Data Plan For MiFi Mobile Hotspots?
MATTISON18

Hello - Any chance Verizon would consider offering unlimited data packages for customers using their MiFi mobile hotspots? I realize Verizon is not interested in offering unlimited data for cell phones, but having it for use with the MiFi devices would be extremely helpful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited data for MiFi
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nope, never going to happen. They made sure when the first 4G mobile broadband device was announced and released that the previously retired 3G mobile broadband data plan would NOT be grandfathered in on any of the 4G LTE devices used for mobile broadband internet access.

Customers could easily blow through over 100 GB each month with a 4G LTE mobile broadband device. Verizon Wireless hasn't been recently canceled lines that use more than 100 GB each month by customers using their smartphones or mobile broadband devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited data for MiFi
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nope, never going to happen. They made sure when the first 4G mobile broadband device was announced and released that the previously retired 3G mobile broadband data plan would NOT be grandfathered in on any of the 4G LTE devices used for mobile broadband internet access.

Customers could easily blow through over 100 GB each month with a 4G LTE mobile broadband device. Verizon Wireless hasn't been recently canceled lines that use more than 100 GB each month by customers using their smartphones or mobile broadband devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes