Is Canada included?
hyealice

I have the NATIONWIDE TALK SHARE 700 plan and I thought years ago I was able to call Canada and it was included.  Since it's been so long, I just want to verify that Canada is still included in this plan.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Canada included?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Canada is NOT included in the CALLING plan, however you can TEXT to numbers in Canada without extra charges.  I don't know why calling isn't and texting is.

0 Likes
Re: Is Canada included?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there hyealice. I know its always to keep in touch with our friends up north and I would be more than happy to answer your question regarding calling Cananda. 

The Nationwide Talk plan covers you nationwide within the United States. It does not include Canada. You can still make calls to Cananda, we'd just have to add on the International dialing feature onto your account, which is a free feature.

There is a cost associated with calling Canada. It is $0.49 per minute. If you call Canada frequently we do have a value plan. It is $3.99 per month and it brings down the per minute rate to $0.09.

Are you on a Nationwide plus Canada plan? If so than calls to Cananda would come out of your minute allowance.

You can visit http://vz.to/14dzRjl which is our global support page. It will provide you with the calling rates to each country. You can also view how much it would cost to use your phone while travelling in another country.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes