Iphone xr bogo upgrade
Digiplex

I saw the iPhone xr bogo promo and went to the local retail location for a quote. He stated that we could add a line for 20 bucks additional and then share my current plan . He scribbled some numbers on paper and told us to add it up and add tax and that would be our monthly rate.

Now I'm no plan expert but it does say that I'd need an unlimited plan to qualify for that deal not just 20 bucks. 

It also amaze's me that a technology company can't provide me with a written quote taxes and all line by line breakdown of what my bill would be each month. This thing he did is just ghetto and unprofessional. The other carrier we visited sent a quote with all the items and products and taxes due each month. But for some reason Verizon has no clue. Even the online chat quoted a rate and the went back and said it needed a unlimited plan and then I just gave up because no one seems to know the costs involved well enough to generate a quote.

0 Likes
Re: Iphone xr bogo upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Digiplex, we understand your concern. With this promotion you have to add one of these phones as a new smartphone line to your account on any Unlimited plan.

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
Digiplex

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Digiplex, we understand your concern. With this promotion you have to add one of these phones as a new smartphone line to your account on any Unlimited plan.

LauraL_VZW

Well that tells me nothing about cost. Is that how you quote your services?  So a new line would be 60 on an unlimited plan plus 24.95 for the phone plus what else. What about the other phone line costs?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, Digiplex. The taxes and surcharges that are assessed to the account vary from location to location, as they include state and municipal taxes. 

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Digiplex

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

That's a great question, Digiplex. The taxes and surcharges that are assessed to the account vary from location to location, as they include state and municipal taxes. 

PeterP_VZW

You are not providing any numbers though. So that makes me think it's not as it seems. Plus I think the reseller wanted a programming fee and it was like over 270 to do the deal at the store. Where those fees came from I have no idea because he just spouted out that number when asked how much today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a clear picture of costs, Digiplex. I'm happy to investigate further. Please check your private messages for details.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes