Iphone unlocked
Waggoner05

This may be a general question asked on here, but I figured I would send it anyway. My current iPhone 5C was involved in a tragic accident with trunk of our car. I tried to warn it, but it didn't listen to me about how reckless those doors could be. Anyway we do have insurance but I rather not spend the money to get it replaced if I do not need to. Also we have a year left on our contract so upgrading our phone and doing another contract is out of the question to. A co worker of mine just upgraded her phone to the new iPhone 6 and was offering me her unlocked iPhone 5. I figured to save money I would be interested. Her old phone was with AT&T which is unlocked, will it work with the Verizon network?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone unlocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Waggoner05,

I am so sorry to hear about your device. Those phones can definitely be hard headed at times. I do apologize that we are unable to activate unlocked phones as the system will not recognize the device ID. If you want to can purchase a device at full retail. Check out our devices here... http://vz.to/1qT4QME

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes