Incredibly horrific hold music
NSain1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately I've had to call 611 a few times the last couple days and I've been on hold for quite some time. OMG the hold music is horrific.  

Re: Incredibly horrific hold music
drag0nfin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to find out what it is, I swear I hear Eminem but in a completely elevator/hold muzac rendition, I don't mind it so much but their could be more than one fudging song, what times we live in when these are the things that bother us, life is good

coltswalker
Enthusiast - Level 3

hold music volume 200%

representative volume 25%

Can't hear the rep but nearly go deaf while on hold.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myself, I do not like to wait on hold either. Unpleasant music just makes it that much worse. I apologize, we can certainly lift this feedback up to management. Is there anything we can help with here? RosanneM_VZW

mbuebel
Enthusiast - Level 1

don't think anything ever happened to this. apple gives a few options, including hold in silence... the music i'm listening to right now is painful. my kids hate it too. please please please fix the issue. of course the best fix is to call me back when it's my turn.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes