Incorrect payment information for prepaid need help
KGurley974

I tried to load my prepaid $50.00 minutes card onto my prepaid account on January 12, 2017 and it took the previous debit card number (which was my mother's account information and debit card) instead because she paid for my prepaid back in November.   Her debit card has been debited for $161.68 and nothing should have come off of it.  She spoke with Verizon last Friday on her regular account (NOT prepaid) and they told her they would investigate.  They told her today that they will credit her account back for $110.00 plus tax but she would have to have me call the prepaid side and have you credit her account for the $50.00 you took off her card.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks,

Kyle [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incorrect payment information for prepaid need help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the payments process to the correct cards is imperative KGurley974. We want to ensure this is all corrected for you. Have you spoken to our Prepay team so they can refund her payment? You will just need to speak with them at 888-294-6804 or *611 from your cell phone. I'm confident once you reach Prepay, they will be able to get this resolved for you.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes