Re: Incompetent or Liars?
candyc47
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am tired of getting phone calls about my bill i keep sending payment to these people and they keep saying they want more what is it with Verizon????? as it is they charge way to much for data when you can go some where else for free data i have had nothing but problems with Verizon they can keep there phone and wifi!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helo and happy Tuesday VirginMobileslookinggood,

First, I would like to thank you for sharing your wireless concern. As your wireless provider, we welcome all feedback as this is how we identify areas in which we can improve. Based on your posting, clearly there are some unresolved issues about your account. It will be my pleasure to get this taken care of once and for all. May I have you send me a private message with your wull name, mobile number, and a 2-3 sentence summary of the issue. I'm confident that we will be able to partner together and customize a solution for you.

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rakufire

1/ Buy droid upgrade.  Rep says wife's upgrade will cost $10 a month more to add whenever we're ready.

2/ Take droid back, battery won't charge.

3/ Rep say new phone battery will be delivered to my home.

4/ Let's upgrade wife's phone to iPhone while we're here.

5/ Rep says that'll be a new plan and $20 more per month??????  Not $10????  No!!!!!!

6/ Whatever, we're stuck I guess.  Okay, let's do it!

7/ Oh no, we can't do that because you have another transaction in the works.  You'll have to wait until your other issue is resolved.

8/  What????????

9/ Then cancel the first transaction.   CAN"T DO THAT!

10/ What??????????????????????

0 Likes
leavingv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem. Told one thing when I was able to get an agent on chat, who told me to go to store when I drove there they told me they couldn't do it to go online. Which was who told me to go there. Called was told would be fixed in 24 hours, When it wasn't called again told that agent made a mistake it wouldn't be fixed transfered to a supervisor who promised to call me back the following day big surprise never did. I am done with verizon at the end of the month as I no longer have any trust in the company.

dragon1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Store Employee's will say anything to boost their sales EVEN contradict 611.  They'll even NEGLECT to tell you important information.  Been fighting a while here, so I know what you're going through. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't give up on us, leavingv. I can provide you with the support you deserve. We don't want to see you go. Please follow me ChaunceyM_VZW and send a direct message. If you include a contact number, I will call you this afternoon. I look forward to speaking with you.

Chauncey_VZW

0 Likes
dragon1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Won't let me send you the info you've asked for.  But I have talked to Jennifer, Daniel, Denise, DeShawn - Supervisor and Malcom.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to follow the rep and they have to follow you before you can send them a private "Direct Message" with the information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dragon1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dragon1,
I apologize. We have now followed you, and you are able to send a direct message. We do not want you to have to speak with several people. We want this to be a one stop shop for resolution. We look forward to assisting you.

Thank you,

Tony_VZW

0 Likes