Re: Incompetent or Liars?
tongxianbing

>Personal info deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Sell the iPhone you have. You will get money from it. Purchase an unlocked phone with the money.

Can you activate the iPhone you have on a Verizon account which has been active for more than 60 days? If the answer is NO, then Verizon will not unlock your phone for you.

If you have no money, you should not have purchased a phone which does not work.

0 Likes
colabear

This actually is FedEx not Verizon Fedex does not deliver to PO Boxes, so paper mail is a different story unfortunately.  Its not just you it is everyone.

0 Likes
dimc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Probably more than a few.  I'm guessing many people.  Since they no longer have Verizon though, they are not allowed to post on this forum.  A company is only as good at the employees it hires.

0 Likes
dimc
Enthusiast - Level 2

The post office holds your packages that are too big to fit into a PO box and they put a notice in your box.  Then you pick them up from the desk.

0 Likes
Not applicable

dimc wrote:

Probably more than a few.  I'm guessing many people.  Since they no longer have Verizon though, they are not allowed to post on this forum.  A company is only as good at the employees it hires.

There a lot of non Verizon customers posting here. Why they do is beyond me, but they do. You won't see me over at the at&t, t-mobile or Sprint boards trolling around.

0 Likes