Inappropriate & Unprofessional Customer Service by Supervisor
FLDF65

Short of contacting the Verizon Corporate Office, we would also like to know who (e.g., FCC) to contact regarding appalling customer service by Verizon including a supervisor named Leslie who literally hung up on us!  Worst customer service ever and some of these persons should be removed from dealing with customers especially if they cannot interact appropriately with others!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Inappropriate & Unprofessional Customer Service by Supervisor
deloused
Master - Level 3

You can call into customer service and have a representative submit your detailed feedback to the managers of the Verizon employees you've dealt with

0 Likes
LAKBOO64

I have just experienced the same issue I really don't get how they are labeled as the best cell carrier but have the worst reps on earth I really don't understand how it's perfectly fine for the reps let alone the supervisors to speak to customers how they choose to as well as disconnect the line I'm to my limit with them and I'm taking my service to another provider

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Judging by the fact that you made your post in a huge font, I've got to wonder if maybe you got hung up on justly.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

LAKBOO64 wrote:

I have just experienced the same issue I really don't get how they are labeled as the best cell carrier but have the worst reps on earth I really don't understand how it's perfectly fine for the reps let alone the supervisors to speak to customers how they choose to as well as disconnect the line I'm to my limit with them and I'm taking my service to another provider

I have never been spoken to rudely by a Verizon rep. Maybe it is because when I call (which is rare) I am nice to them.

0 Likes
POOHSUE41
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had to deal with the same issues lately! I contacted the Fcc because of billing charges and also reported in the complaint about the rude customer service. I also took the time to email the leaders as well as the ceo. The reps need to be trained! Now not all of them are nasty but over a majority of them are.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

POOHSUE41 wrote:

I have had to deal with the same issues lately! I contacted the Fcc because of billing charges and also reported in the complaint about the rude customer service. I also took the time to email the leaders as well as the ceo. The reps need to be trained! Now not all of them are nasty but over a majority of them are.

I have never been spoken to rudely by a Verizon rep. Maybe it is because when I call (which is rare) I am nice to them.

0 Likes