In contract with iphone- can I switch to a basic phone and get rid of data without any penalties?
rockindrummer4550

I am currently in my mother's family plan, Nationwide Talk and Text 700. In December I was due for an upgrade and switched from a basic phone to an iPhone. Until then I had no data plan. Obviously now I do have a data plan because I have an iPhone. I have a basic phone that I want to switch to and I no longer want to have the data. Will I have to pay any type of penalty fees?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: In contract with iphone- can I switch to a basic phone and get rid of data without any penalties?
Not applicable

No, you can put the basic phone on your line of service and drop your data plan.  If you decide later to put the IPhone back on your line and add the data back, you can do that with no charge except the monthly data plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: In contract with iphone- can I switch to a basic phone and get rid of data without any penalties?
Not applicable

No, you can put the basic phone on your line of service and drop your data plan.  If you decide later to put the IPhone back on your line and add the data back, you can do that with no charge except the monthly data plan.

0 Likes
rockindrummer4550

thank you so much

0 Likes