Im really frustrated with how the current ETF situation.
kyong93

I am honestly sick of how constantly i called customer service. Requested to cancel my contract. AND ITS STILL ON.

i do not understand how the customer service is working. heres the whole story

I'm outside of states right now. and its been a while. I suspended my account for a while and noticed i could not suspend it anymore.

I called the customer service, asking for a deactivation on my account and paying the ETF fee.

the lady quoting her, said " I can make an additional non payed 1 year suspension on your account" i was suprised to hear this, since i did read all the terms of service and did not know if that was possible. i went through everything. she acknowledged i suspended my account for 6 months. and she will do an additional 1 year on top of that non payed.

after few days of this relaxing talk, i got a email , that my bill cycle, and the monthly charge was up. my account , surprisingly was back on without even

notifying me in anyway.

I called customer service in confusion.  the dude who replied constantly repeated that 'they do not have authority to suspend the account for a year'. I talked with him for an hour. Even if i constantly said, on record i asked for end of service, was offered a year of suspension, they cannot allow or review that part of the service. I asked 'dont you have recordings of every service? I said everything on record' he said that its only for quality assurance and cannot review or use that to justify what im saying.  And then, i was astonished when he transferred me  'a level up' to talk to the manager or something, he told me that 'it was a misinformation on our side and cannot justify anything.' now at this point i was infuriated that even on record, i was misinformed of the service, and then i had to charge a one month cycle additionally.

i tried to ease myself. I wasn't considering what was right or wrong, but was just sick of the service. I said Im just canceling my account as of now, ending the contract. he warned me that ill be charged both the etf and a month cycle. I said okay. and he told me the bill will show up and emails will be sent and everything. it was okay. on myside.

he told me that he will send everything to end my contract and it will be final.

after a week, my account is not canceled, my bill warns me that i have a overdue charge, and nothing is happening. now i am actually caring what is right and wrong. this is. so wrong.

YOU CANT MISINFORM A CUSTOMER, MAKE THEM CHARGED FOR YOUR MISTAKES. AND STALL.

I am outraged of what you guys are doing to me. this is not fair.I am seriously considering a lawsuit because first of all.

you guys lied to me. just simply put. not 'misinformed' lied.

next you promised me that everything is over. I'll just get a online bill to sort out everything.

nothing happend. i wonder, how you guys keep up with your customers. Is this how you treat people? I'm coming back to america in 6 months. but when i do. I'm never coming back for verizon. its ridiculous how you treat a 3 year long customer.

Is there a solution to this? do u think that verizon can come to its sense and please leave me alone? i really was willing to pay everything. on time. You guys treat me like shit. not even letting me pay for it. so what is your answer to this ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Im really frustrated with how the current ETF situation.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You always deserve the best service and support, kyong93! I would love the opportunity to restore your confidence in us. I have sent a Direct Message so we can offer you personalized support to get this resolved.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes