If Verizon profits...
bwilluhn

*BEWARE EXISTING CUSTOMERS**

I have been a Verizon customer for two years. I switched from AT&T in hopes of finding a better network, more reasonable prices, and more personal customer service. I pay $180 a month for unlimited data, text and minimal minutes for two iPhone 4's.

Both devices on my plan are due for an upgrade this month. I have been excited about the 5 and went onto Verizon's website to put in my request and order. While trying to complete my upgrades, an error message popped up stating "this device is not compatible with the data plan you currently have; please select a new data plan." Hmm. I called customer service to ask why they insisted I change my data plan just to get a new upgrade I was promised. They proceeded to tell me, that in order to get the phone on the upgrade price, I would have to switch my plan and start paying for data.

"So what happens if i decide to keep my old phones? Will you still kick me off my plan?" Apparently not. Im allowed to keep my old phones forever and not get booted. Unethical don't you think? There's also the choice of paying full price for the new phones (800+ a piece) while keeping my old plan. WTH??

So basically, I can pay $1600 for new phones/keep my old phones and stay on my plan. OR I can lose my unlimited data, and pay $600 for the upgrade price. Gee Verizon. Looks like a win/win for you, and a big middle finger for me.

The network is spotty, the customer service is horrible and ignorant, and the overall attitude of greed from this company is appalling. I am sorry I have given them two years of my business, and will be switching as soon as possible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If Verizon profits...
budone
Legend

You wont get unlimited data at ATT either

0 Likes