If I purchase the International Travel Plan and I don't use cellular services, will I still be charged the daily fee?
LENZO

If I purchase the International Travel Plan ($2/$5/$10 depending upon where one is in the world), how is the usage actually charged? If turn off cellular service and I'm only using wifi, will I be charged? I plan to use your service only if there's an emergency. Thank you for restructuring your international option. I hope it might now meet my needs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I purchase the International Travel Plan ($10/day in 100 countries) and I don't use cellular services, just wifi, will I still be charged the daily fee?
rcschnoor
Legend

You are only charged the daily fee on the days you access the service. So if you don't want to be charged when you device is powered on, you should make sure EVERYTHING is turned off except for wifi and that different app settings will not turn anything back on which could initiate that daily charge.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I purchase the International Travel Plan ($10/day in 100 countries) and I don't use cellular services, just wifi, will I still be charged the daily fee?
rcschnoor
Legend

You are only charged the daily fee on the days you access the service. So if you don't want to be charged when you device is powered on, you should make sure EVERYTHING is turned off except for wifi and that different app settings will not turn anything back on which could initiate that daily charge.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@lenzo

rcschnoor hit it right on the head. I just wanted to add a link to learn more about Travel Pass for future use and approved countries: http://vz.to/1RO7vV8

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes