INFURIATED
JeremyH209

So I've been a Verizon customer for nearly 20 years, haven't had any issues with being delinquent on my payments and I accidentally double paid my bill back on 12/11/15. Went through calling and speaking with someone about 10-15 after noticing I'd made this error, was told that it'd be no problem usually takes less than 7 business days to have money refunded. Waited till the following week and called and was told I would receive a call within 24 hours . Waited 2 days, now Friday the 18th and spoke with another rep that said that I should get notice by Tuesday Dec 22 which brings me to why I've taken to a forum. Now I'm transferred to a financial department and low and behold I am informed that not only would I not be receiving my refunded amount, nearly $200 that I had originally planned on using for Christmas, but that my refund was denied on December 17th? Didn't the gentleman I spoke with on the 18th know that my refund had been declined? I did not receive a notification of any sort, no communication. We all know damn well had I not paid my payment for 2weeks past the due date that Verizon would be calling me left and right to collect. Now I have to look into MY FAMILIES EYES on Christmas day knowing that I have come up empty. Before people say just use a credit card, I had to go bankrupt at the beginning of the year do to job loss and am living off strictly cash. The person, Salina I believe was a heartless person regardless of my plight. WHEN MY CONTRACT IS OVER VERIZON HAS LOST A NEARLY 20 YEARS LOYAL CUSTOMER. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: INFURIATED
mama23dogs
Legend

Well, you needn't bother going to ATT.  They require an impeccable credit record or they charge large deposits on each line.

0 Likes
JeremyH209

I've had impeccable credit and even went bankrupt with good standing with all my financial institutions. I just could no longer afford minimum payment after minimum payment it was killer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The bankruptcy would still show up I think.

ATT has gotten real strict with new accounts.  Other carriers are not at all.  If T-mobile will work for you, go for it.

0 Likes