I would really like to know the major differences between the More Everything PLan and the new Verizon Plan? I understand the data tiers and the pricing structure, but what are the other differences that are listed out in bold???
notverycreative321

Looking for major differences between the more everything plan and the new verizon plan???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I would really like to know the major differences between the More Everything PLan and the new Verizon Plan? I understand the data tiers and the pricing structure, but what are the other differences that are listed out in bold???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Notverycreative321,

New price plans are exciting! We know its important to know all parts of a plan when making account choices. Is there a particular difference you are wanting to know? Here is an awesome FAQ with questions in regards to the new plan http://spr.ly/6581BGTIB .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I would really like to know the major differences between the More Everything PLan and the new Verizon Plan? I understand the data tiers and the pricing structure, but what are the other differences that are listed out in bold???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Notverycreative321,

New price plans are exciting! We know its important to know all parts of a plan when making account choices. Is there a particular difference you are wanting to know? Here is an awesome FAQ with questions in regards to the new plan http://spr.ly/6581BGTIB .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

In my view the big difference is the access fee on device payment plans. The larger number of phones on your plan, the bigger the impact.

If you have are on a device payment plan and have 4GB or less on the current More Everything, you per month device access goes from $25/month to $20/month

HOWEVER

If you have 6 GB or more, your cost goes up, from $15 to $20 per month.

The plans are better if you have a smaller bucket of data (4GB or less) and currently on a device payment plan or month to month.

The plans are worse if you have a larger bucket of Data (6GB or more) and currently on device payment plan or month to month.

You also lose the 25 GB option for Verizon Cloud for free, and it goes back to 5 GB. Apparently if you are already signed up for 25 GB you can keep it for free, but you can't add any new lines.

0 Likes
notyours321

I am the original poster, but went I went to reply, my emails were delivered back from my email account saying they would not go through, and Verizon would not let me log back in using the account I had set up. I appreciate your response but I have read the FAQ's for both the Verizon Plan and the More EVerything plan at least twice for both and they do NOT outline differences.

"We're encouraging all our customers to consider switching to The Verizon Plan. It offers some additional benefits and lower pricing in some cases."

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about, its says the verizon plan offers additional benefits over the more everything plan, well what are those specific benefits.  And why are you encouraging all customers to switch plans, there has to be reasons for it, like differences in the plans.

And how come there is no mention anywhere about how being on a the phone device payment plan affects the cost of your cell line each month?  I have not seen any mention of that anywhere.

0 Likes
notyours321

DO you mean if you have 4gb it goes from 25 to $30 ???

0 Likes
notyours321

Doesnt this contradict what was said about device payment plan access pricing???

What are monthly line access charges on the device payment program? 

The monthly line access charges vary depending on your calling plan.

For lines on The MORE Everything PlanSM using the device payment program:

• Active smartphone lines on MORE Everything Plans up to 4 GB, your monthly access charge is $25. However, it will show up on your bill as a $40 charge with an offsetting $15 credit.

• Active smartphone lines on MORE Everything Plans 6 GB and higher have a $15 monthly access charge. However, it will show up on your bill as a $40 charge with an offsetting $25 credit.

• Active basic phone lines on the MORE Everything Plan have a $20 monthly access charge. However, it will show up on your bill as a $30 charge with an offsetting $10 credit.
0 Likes
Re: I would really like to know the major differences between the More Everything PLan and the new Verizon Plan?  I understand the data tiers and the pricing structure, but what are the other differences that are listed out in bold???
Weth
Legend

No, if you have 4 GB or less and are currently paying $25 ($40 - $15 credit) on Device payment plan or with month to month, and you switch to the new plan, you access goes down to $20.

0 Likes