I was gifted a phone that is technically still under contract by the previous owner, how do I go about switching it to prepaid? Or can I?
jawia7

I have a prepaid account, and want to upgrade my phone to a Verizon 4G LTE Galaxy S 3 post paid phone. If that phone is technically still under contract by the previous owner, how do I go about switching it to a prepaid? Or can I?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I was gifted a phone that is technically still under contract by the previous owner, how do I go about switching it to prepaid? Or can I?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new gift jawia7. Of course we have options for you to use your gifted phone on prepaid service. May I ask is the Galaxy S3 still activated on the post paid mobile number? Can we assume that the device powers up and functions without any mechnical or technical issues? f so then you can contact our prepaid dept from another phone other than the S3 for activation option at 888-294-6804.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes