I want to make a complaint
RebSTA64

How do I make a complaint to Verizon about how disappointed I am in how they're handling my issue? They seem to have made it impossible to do this! I am so frustrated that I have not had a working phone for 13 days and that I have had to talk to a number of representatives about the issue. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to make a complaint
olymom6

Verizon customer service is the worst around.  They do nothing for their customer. It's all about the money.  Theirs money not yours.  Just keep giving you the"I'm sorry this is all we can do "  statement. I'm waiting on a refund that was their fault. Said 2-5 days. Now day 10. Great timing right now at Christmas !! Thanks verizon from an 20 year customer  !! Will be switching asap ! Good luck with your issue hope you get somewhere with them

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

whats wrong with your phone? Has anyone attempted to fix it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RebSTA64, I never want you to feel this way. I'd love to turn this experience around. What's going on? Please share details so we can better assist.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes