I want to know how much it will cost for me to cancel both smart phone lines on my account.
ashleybills

I'm a new customer as of December and I deeply regret switching to verizon. I was very excited to get my LG G2;  the first phone that I recieved was a returned phone that had many issues.. That was changed out for a different LG G2 that had a hairline crack in it.. So small I didn't even notice till my whole screen was disabled.. I now have 2 lines in my name, a horrible phone and a HUGE phone bill. As a young 21 year old paying all my bills on time I'm pretty upset.. I was told that even if I suspend one of the lines my contract would be extended.. Quite frankly im about to go over to T-Mobile and have them pay my fee if no one is willing to help me out!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to know how much it will cost for me to cancel both smart phone lines on my account.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You mention having one LG G2, but two lines?  What type phone is on the second line?  Assuming it's also a smartphone, the ETF is $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you've completed ... and that's per phone since each phone has its own contract.

0 Likes
Re: I want to know how much it will cost for me to cancel both smart phone lines on my account.
ashleybills

Both lines had an LG G2.. so for me to cancel my contact it would be $620?!

0 Likes