I want to comment about my tech coach experience
msinnamon

I have had the most frustrating thing happen while attempting to file a claim with asurion. I was unable to complete the claim to get a replacement phone until the find my iphone feature was turned off but was unable to turn it off because my son forgot his appleID password. He was unable to get a verification code since his phone was not working and after multiple phone calls, online chats, and emails with apple support nothing was being accomplished. 7 days without a phone and still unable to complete the claim. I was on 3 different chats with the tech coach, each time being dropped and having to start over. I was fortunate enough to reach Karla and she assured me she would not lose me. I was skeptical to say the least and was frustrated at having to repeat my story once again. She stayed with me for several hours and each time I had to leave the chat screen I was afraid I would lose her forever and have to start over.  Each time she was there. I was also able to reach her the following night as we attempted to continue to trouble shoot my issues. Everything has been resolved and I can't say enought about Karla. I want to reach anyone I can to tell them how thankful and impressed I am with her professionalism, patience, confidence and ability to help me. I hope if I ever need tech coach assistance again that I can be put back in touch with Karla.  

0 Likes