I want to cancel early what charges will I have?
Avylol08
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 13 months left on my two year contract. Paying nearly 90$ a month just isn't worth it anymore. Do I just pay the early termination fee? Do have to pay off phone AND early termination fee?

0 Likes
Re: I want to cancel early what charges will I have?
mama23dogs
Legend

If you are paying for installments on the phone you have no service contract and therefore no early termination fee. What you will owe is the current months bill in full, there is no proration, plus whatever you owe on the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

it worries us to hear you are thinking of leaving, Avylol08. You're truly valued to us, and we wouldn't want to lose you. Did something occur that is making you consider changing? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Avylol08
Enthusiast - Level 1

As I said previously paying 90$ a month is just not worth it. I don't have a fancy phone and don't do unlimited data, 90$ is too expensive.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@Avylol08 wrote:

As I said previously paying 90$ a month is just not worth it. I don't have a fancy phone and don't do unlimited data, 90$ is too expensive.

😆.  I have seriously considered that the responses are done by a bot, not a human being.   🤖

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Avylol08, the last thing we would ever want is for you to abandon the Verizon family. As a consumer who loves saving money, I know how vital it is for you to have the best plan at an affordable rate.  Please allow us the opportunity to review your account to provide you the information you need and to find you the saving you seek. I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to our Private Message so we can help you.   JacobV_VZW

0 Likes