I've taken the app OFF my phone months ago but I need to stop the charges, how do I do that?
Grammyjan75

I continue to be charged for Slacker Radio even thou I took thge app off my pone months ago.  HELP!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I've taken the app OFF my phone months ago but I need to stop the charges, how do I do that?
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: I've taken the app OFF my phone months ago but I need to stop the charges, how do I do that?
arkainzeye
Contributor - Level 1

Did you cancel the service before you got rid of the app... ? If you get rid of a app off to your phone the people to whom you are paying for a service has No idea you removed the app.. an app is a program. Removing it doesn't cancel anything with a service you agreed to pay for. .. sounds like you need to reinstall the app, the log Into the app and proceed with cancelling the service...   think of it like this. You pay for cable service..  just because you unplug th cable box for 1 Month  doesn't mean your bill goes down or stops.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

How do I cancel my subscription billed to my cell phone bill? : Slacker

You can also email or Live Chat with a SLacker rep here:  Slacker

0 Likes