I use an android phone (moto maxx) on my account and also switch to a Apple I--Phone 6 on my account. I was once able to due the swap using the My Verizon on my PC. However since the first time the system let me do the swap using my pc I am no longer abl
akap54

I use an android phone (moto maxx) on my account and also switch to a Apple I--Phone 6 on my account. I was once able to due the swap using the My Verizon on my PC.  However since the first time the system let me do the swap using my pc I am no longer able to do it myself. It says my phone number does not exist on this phones or account so it can not send me the authorization code for me to finish the swap. Now everytime I want to use one phone instead of the other I have to call in to verizon repeat the entire story to them and they do the swap for me. They say they check "up the line" in tech support but can't figure out why it wont work. That is not an acceptable answer. Anyone else having this problem? What xcan be done to remedy this? If the system wwont work then remove the option of using it.FRUSTRATED IN CA

Labels (1)
0 Likes