I purchased an Iphone from gamestop online that was supposed to work for verizon. Verizon won't activate it, because it says its not compatable. However, after restoring the phone with the sim card in place, text and data work, but I can not make calls. W
Elmilo
0 Likes
Re: I purchased an Iphone from gamestop online that was supposed to work for verizon. Verizon won't activate it, because it says its not compatable. However, after restoring the phone with the sim card in place, text and data work, but I can not make call
mama23dogs
Legend

WHich iPhone is this? 5, 5s, ???

LOok at the model number, and you can run the ESN on Swappa to see which carrier it was made for.

SInce it doesn't work, it seems it is not a Verizon compatible phone.

Re: I purchased an Iphone from gamestop online that was supposed to work for verizon. Verizon won't activate it, because it says its not compatable. However, after restoring the phone with the sim card in place, text and data work, but I can not make call
Weth
Legend

Tell us us the model number from settings/general/about and that should be enough to get you more info On whether there is any chance it will work.

0 Likes