I need to uninstall Samsung Lollipop ASAP
blondpuddytat

Samsung Lollipop is terrible! I cannot get into Facebook and my phone looks like it belongs to a 12 year old girl. This was NOT an UPDATE, Samsung! Prior to this Lollipop (sounds like a 12 yr old girl named it!) I could customize the look of my phone. Now it's green and orange. Give me a break.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to uninstall Samsung Lollipop ASAP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We do want to see you enjoying your update from Samsung and Google, clondpuddytat. While Ann154 is right and the update cannot be installed, there are still a few things we can help with. Which Samsung device are you using? What happens when you try to access Facebook? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Facebook since completing the Lollipop update? Lollipop has changed the design of many phone interfaces but there are still 3rd party apps available through Google's Play Store to customize the appearance of your phone.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sorry, but you can't revert to the previous version of the OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We do want to see you enjoying your update from Samsung and Google, clondpuddytat. While Ann154 is right and the update cannot be installed, there are still a few things we can help with. Which Samsung device are you using? What happens when you try to access Facebook? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Facebook since completing the Lollipop update? Lollipop has changed the design of many phone interfaces but there are still 3rd party apps available through Google's Play Store to customize the appearance of your phone.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What part could you customize before that you cannot now?  Were you able to change colors on every screen for every app, or did you just not find the need to change the color themes before because they were less bright or more neutral?

0 Likes