I need to change from my current phone to an old phone, how do I do it?
LHOWARD87301

My current phones screen goes haywire whenever I try to text, scroll or even tap on it. It's even a bigger pain when I'm talking to someone on the phone and the screen starts pressing "mute" and "unmute" by itself. How I do change from my current phone to an old phone? I tried looking everywhere I cannot find out how I can change it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to change from my current phone to an old phone, how do I do it?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The procedure depends on what two phones are involved.  If the phones use SIM cards (4G, smartphones) then you can swap the SIM card from one phone to the other.  If the phones are basic devices, no data plan, just turn off the old device, turn on the new one, dial *228 option 1, and follow the prompts.

Alternately, you can call 800-922-0204, option 4 (Other) and say "AGENT" at the prompt to talk to a live person, and the rep can walk you through the activation.  Just be sure to call form a landline or any phone not involved in the switch.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need to change from my current phone to an old phone, how do I do it?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The procedure depends on what two phones are involved.  If the phones use SIM cards (4G, smartphones) then you can swap the SIM card from one phone to the other.  If the phones are basic devices, no data plan, just turn off the old device, turn on the new one, dial *228 option 1, and follow the prompts.

Alternately, you can call 800-922-0204, option 4 (Other) and say "AGENT" at the prompt to talk to a live person, and the rep can walk you through the activation.  Just be sure to call form a landline or any phone not involved in the switch.

0 Likes