I need to cancel my Verizon wirIeless plan. I'm currently living in China.
onward771

I'm currently living in China and I no longer have my own phone.  Any idea how this can be done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to cancel my Verizon wirIeless plan. I'm currently living in China.
onward771

I don't appreciate that they've made it so hard to cancel. I've deleted all of my payment information and I'm going to call my credit cards and tell them to block any more payments from Verizon. Hopefully we can get this matter resolved before my account goes into a negative balance and they cancel it for that. Either way, I'm done with Verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why didn't you cancel it before you left the USA? International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want to make things difficult for you, onward771. But you will need to speak with a representative to make such a drastic change to your account. You can reach our Global Team toll-free using the steps at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/worldwide-access-numbers to discuss all the details and any possible alternatives to permanant cancellation.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes