I need information on how to escalate customer service?
CURSONMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a customer for over a decade. Loyal customer.

I am astounded at the horrible customer service.

Anyone know how to talk to someone who can actually make decisions?

Every time I call or go online I get conflicting answers about my service.

All very unsettling.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need information on how to escalate customer service?
Weth
Legend

You could've save you a lot of hassle as everyone here would've been able to tell you very simply there is no early upgrades, especially four months early.  It's not they will make an exception for you it's that I don't make an exception anymore. Contracts are going away at all the providers anyways and the concept of a upgrade thing of the past so get used to it.   Remember in October will be eligible for a reduced monthly charge for being out of contract. This can add up to a cost of the phone in over two years .   I advise all my friends and family to not enter into any more contracts anyway to buy the phone upfront for full cost if they can and take advantage of the monthly rate reduction .

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can sometimes get help from a Verizon rep on here, but you'll need to wait for them to reply and it may help to know what your issue is; less any personal / private information.

0 Likes
dexterswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm so sick of reading about how people are "Loyal Customers." You're not more important then the other customers, and you still have to follow the same rules. MAYBE you'll occasionally get better deals for being w/that company for a long time, but other than that you are not special! I'm not saying you don't matter, but you are not above the rest.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Get use to it. Every post begins with "I've been a loyal customer for X amount of years."

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Hopefully a Verizon rep will private message you to get more information. All you can do is wait if this is the means you wish to get assistance. It can take 24+ hours, though occasionally it's only a matter of hours. Being that it's sunday though, I'd except to get a reply tomorrow.

0 Likes
CURSONMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate the help. Fingers crossed. Perhaps the message board was a bad idea in the end. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It's not always, but because it's peer to peer primarily, there is only so much that can be done. We can direct, instruct, provide links, provide information, but when it comes to making actual changes a Verizon Rep still needs to do that.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It would have been a better idea if you would have posted your problem. While we cannot make decisions either as customers, the ones that respond on here are informed customers and often know the ins and outs better than the reps, plus we can be honest in the answers without the marketing and correctness fluff.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly value your loyalty and do not want to see you go, CURSONMAN! Please tell me more about your concerns and we can work to help you stay.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CURSONMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been with Verizon for over 12 years. I needed a new phone quickly as I am traveling. I spoke to over 6 Verizon reps in hope of an early upgrade. I am due an upgrade in 4 months. My phone broke so I needed it quickly. Based on all my conversations with Verizon there seemed to be absolutely no flexibility. Today I paid full price for a new iPhone 6 and come October I will change carriers. Loyalty works both ways Verizon. I've given Verizon over 50k over the years. I hope denying me an early upgrade was worth it. Bye Verizon, hello AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes