I need helping understanding how to switch 3 phone lines from Sprint to Verizon?
ameme

My family and I are on Verizon and honestly cannot take it anymore and would like to use Sprint. I read that Verizon can help you break from your current carrier and use them.

We have a total of 5 lines, but want  to keep two lines on Sprint, while the rest of us use Verizon. The Sprint contract ends in October. We honestly would love to use Verizon as soon as possible, before the contract ends, but we may be able to wait until then. If we did decide to break sprint and head to Verizon, how exactly would the process work for us? Would we be able to get new phones? We would like to be able to choose a phone instead of being forced to use an iPhone which I'm tired of using.

We may also have to add a line later if we are able to get Verizon. How much would that cost? Also, if we are able to switch to Verizon, are we forced to be in a two year contract?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need helping understanding how to switch 3 phone lines from Sprint to Verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your first sentence completely contradicts the rest of the post.

Wait until your contract is completed. Less hassle that way.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: I need helping understanding how to switch 3 phone lines from Sprint to Verizon?
ameme

My family and I are on Verizon, Sprint and want to switch to Verizon.  major typo, my apologies. It is mentioned in the title though.

We can't take Sprint anymore, it is the worse service we have ever experience and that is why we want to switch to Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ameme,

We are welcoming you to the best with open arms. We would love to have you join us. We encourage you to contact our sales department at 888-924-7937. They will be able to go over any questions or concerns you may have.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes