I need help with a billing problem - Working on it since April 2018
kscheponik

Good Afternoon. I need help...In March of 2018, I went to the Verizon store in Limerick, PA. I wanted to upgrade my devices. I had to pay the balance on three devices, which I did and have the receipts for proof. I traded in those three devices and added a line to take advantage of the BOGO available at the time. I received my first bill in April which was correct, meaning it included the BOGO credit. However, it has been missing every month since. I have to call in to customer service every time and every time I am told it is corrected. In Jul, I started working with someone from the "executive support" team. His name is Michael [removed]. We have communicated repeatedly every month since July and now he will no longer respond to my text messages...new bill - no BOGO. He has made monthly adjustments to my bill, but cannot correct the issue. I believe it is a complete waste of my time to have to deal with this every month. It shows a complete lack of respect for my time and highlights Verizon's lack of interest in customer service. For nearly 7 months, I have been dealing with the same issue and Verizon is failing to meet the credits that I view as a material component of our "contractual" relationship. Does anyone out there have a suggestion on how to address this issue.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need help with a billing problem - Working on it since April 2018
deloused
Master - Level 3

Try writing to an executive from Verizon at the 'Contact Us' link from their website

0 Likes
Re: I need help with a billing problem - Working on it since April 2018
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Billing concerns are not what we want for you as we appreciate your loyalty. I understand the importance of receiving all deserved credits. Let's take a closer look. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message.

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes