I'm about to leave verizon and go to Sprint with the cheapest deal
phtuan

I've been with verizon for so many years(~20 yrs). But since the last several of months. I didn't satisfy with the services when I talked to the representatives. They did their job OK. As a loyalty customer, we don't have any benifits at all. Actually, losing benifits instead.

We've been charged with the over usage for a quite big amount of money every month. Last month's bill I got charged for over minutes as $35 and $10 more for over the 2gb of data (Usage data = 2.000001 gb). That's ridiculous.

I'm tired of to call in and asking for a favor to waive the extra charge. I'm thinking to move out of verizon and go with the Sprint. So I can get a peace of mind.

Beside, the monthly bill is hard to keep track nowaday.

Good bye Verizon

Tuan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm about to leave verizon and go to Sprint with the cheapest deal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening phtuan!

I'm certain that we can review your account and explore options to resolve your billing concerns! Please respond to TominiqueBo via direct message (not on this public forum) as she requested, and she will be able to access your account and review further.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely don't want to lose you phtuan! I want to continue another 20 amazing years together. Let's prevent overage charges and review available options. Please respond to my direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
phtuan

Hi TominqueBo_VZW,

Whatever done is already done. Do you think you may revert the charges? or just give me some other options to prevent the overage which is cost more than what currently I've been pay.? I talked to the representative, and they always say that there is nothing they can do about it.

I just don't want to spend so much time for nagging the discount, or to waive the overusage charge and getting nowhere.

If you think you may resolve the issues then we may have a talk. Or else we may end up losing time for both of us.

Thanks for taking your time to read my complaint in the forum.

Tuan

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I'm shocked that there are still people on plans that actually have a minute limit...good luck to you in getting VZW to reverse the charges...

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You can't expect to go over every month and then have overages reversed every month!

why don't you increase your minutes or update to a current plan, which will save you money and aggravation.

0 Likes
lheneryf

They have the family share plan now just like all the other carries which is way better then just the single lines you get to share the 10 gb or however much.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening phtuan!

I'm certain that we can review your account and explore options to resolve your billing concerns! Please respond to TominiqueBo via direct message (not on this public forum) as she requested, and she will be able to access your account and review further.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes