I just tried to fax information to the number provided for Verizon Corporate Headquarters and it doesn't answer. What is the fax number to Verizon Corporate Headquarters?
tjhall

I just tried to fax information to the number provided for Verizon Corporate Headquarters and it doesn't answer. What is the fax number to Verizon Corporate Headquarters?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just tried to fax information to the number provided for Verizon Corporate Headquarters and it doesn't answer. What is the fax number to Verizon Corporate Headquarters?
tjhall

I would also love to have an email address for Verizon Corporate. Has anyone successfully found an address or fax number for them?

0 Likes
Re: I just tried to fax information to the number provided for Verizon Corporate Headquarters and it doesn't answer. What is the fax number to Verizon Corporate Headquarters?
Not applicable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@tjhall,

Look no further help is here! Although we do not have an email option I can definitely help here. What's going on? How can I assist you? If this is regarding your account, you can send me a direct message and I'll be more than happy to further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tjhall

Is this a private message? I don't want to put my info about this situation on a forum for everyone to see. If you are a verizon employee and this message goes to you directly, then I will share the situation

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message   and   JohnB_VZW

0 Likes