I have not had 4G service in Cleveland Ohio for 3 days. What's up?
musicalbanker

I have not had 4G service in Cleveland Ohio for 3 days.  What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have not had 4G service in Cleveland Ohio for 3 days. What's up?
lockrep

Just try and get a credit for the outage.

0 Likes
spkay31
Enthusiast - Level 3

I couldn't connect starting this morning ( ~7pm) and later in the day the 4G service was still very inconsistant, a lot of disconnects. And I have been getting very reliable 4G service (LTE only mode) for the last couple of weeks. As long as this gets better over time I can deal with a little inconvenience. It would be nice to see a notification that 4G service is experiencing problems.

0 Likes
Not applicable

@Antivzw. Are you under contract one trick i learned if they keep haveing problems with Lte tell them they can either fix the problem or you will notify an executive with a complaint over the Ltd service.

0 Likes
djysrv
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also in Cleveland.  I'm in my second day of no data services. Phone works, and I have limited email.  However, none of the services inside Google Mobile have worked since yesterday morning including Gmail, Calendar, etc. It is now 1600 EST and no service.

0 Likes
spkay31
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not sure what they did locally to the LTE signal (tower in Leominster, MA) but I just tested my speed and got 17Mbps down / 7.2Mbps up / 55ms ping:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1792689766.png

That is way above my average of about 9Mpbs down / 4Mbps up / 55ms. I have never broken 13M down and 6M up before today. Let's hope there is more speed coming as they tweak this network.

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi community members!

I'm glad you all are taking advantage of our 4G network and it is unfortunate that you are experiencing service issues.  I am hopeful the issues have been resolved since the date of the original post. If not, please let me know and I would be happy to further research your concern.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twittwer @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Fractal
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in Washington, DC, and I have not had a data connection since 02/29/2012.

0 Likes
djysrv
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am replying to my own post to provide an update.  I had no data connection for three days.  Verizon issued a $5 credit against my $30/month data package fee.

Also, the loss of a data connection altered my settings for my web browser and turned off graphics. Because graphics were not loading, it gave the impression on day 4 that the outage was still in place.  The checkbox is in settings under the web browser. 

I advised Verizon Technical Support of this effect of the outage.

0 Likes