I have had a problem with billing since September 2015...I have spoken to countless customer service reps and have been promised countless calls back and have received none. There is an equipment charge on my bill that is not valid. A Phone was never re
Foertsch90
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had a problem with billing since September 2015...I have spoken to countless customer service reps and have been promised countless calls back and have received none.  There is an equipment charge on my bill that is not valid.  A Phone was never returned..a phone was taken off the 2 year contract and put on the edge.   I am told the system is looking for a phone.  There is no phone to be found..since we never returned one.  I spent 3 hours in the Verizon store on Sept 12th trying to correct an error done when the lines borrowed upgrades.  NONE OF THIS IS MY DOING YET: NO ONE has done anything to help me. My service has been suspended twice because I refuse to pay an equipment charge for a phone that was not returned..and even though VERIZON claims there is a hold on suspension for the account..it happened TWICE last month and VERIZON has the NERVE to charge me $160 in reconnect fees for ERRORS VERIZON HAS MADE.

I have today November 21, 2015 called customer service again and promised a call back with in an hour and a half..  The original call made at 9:35am EST...

I need to know what I am to do next.

I have been a customer of Verizion-including Land lines for over 20 years...I cannot believe the horrific Customer Service and the constant lying that has been going on for 2 months now.

Labels (1)
Re: I have had a problem with billing since September 2015...I have spoken to countless customer service reps and have been promised countless calls back and have received none.  There is an equipment charge on my bill that is not valid.  A Phone was neve
Foertsch90
Enthusiast - Level 1

UPDATE...NO PHONE CALL BACK AS EXPECTED..NOW 1:01 PM est

Is there anyone in Verizonwireless who is going to help fix this issue?

0 Likes
Re: I have had a problem with billing since September 2015...I have spoken to countless customer service reps and have been promised countless calls back and have received none.  There is an equipment charge on my bill that is not valid.  A Phone was neve
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Foertsch90!
Your customer loyalty is greatly appreciated and I’m here to help! I apologize for the delay and confusion, let’s get to the bottom of this. Please clarify, did you process a Device Payment? I will be sending you a Private Message monetarily.  

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes