I have five phones on my line. I want to get the drop in pricing oer the new data plans but I have one line that still has unlimited data. Can I get the discount for the 2other data lines but not effect my unlimited data? I know verizon actively tries to
Gmdodt

I have five phones on my line. I want to get the drop in pricing oer the new data plans but I have one line that still has unlimited data. Can I get the discount for the 2other data lines but not effect my unlimited data? I know verizon actively tries to do everything possible to get unlimited data off peoples plans

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have five phones on my line. I want to get the drop in pricing oer the new data plans but I have one line that still has unlimited data. Can I get the discount for the 2other data lines but not effect my unlimited data? I know verizon actively tries
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello GMdodt

We would love to review the account and offer the best options for you. I will send you a private message.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have five phones on my line. I want to get the drop in pricing oer the new data plans but I have one line that still has unlimited data. Can I get the discount for the 2other data lines but not effect my unlimited data? I know verizon actively tries
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The new pricing options are for the More Everything SHARED DATA PLANS, not for the Nationwide plans  where each line has it's own data plan (the only way you still have unlimited). 

Nationwide pricing is $30/2GB per line; the More Everything plans are $40 for 2GB shared between lines.  Look at how much your data plans are costing you now, and how much data you actually use - you may save quite a bit of money on the More Everything plan.  Then again, if you want to keep unlimited, then you need to stay on the Nationwide plan, and the current pricing for More Everything does not apply. 

0 Likes
BarbsB

I would also like to get the new pricing

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

It is as simple as switching to More Everything and choosing the new data pricing.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BarbsB,

We love to offer plan options! You can sign up for the new plan options via MyVerizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc . Click on "Plan Analysis".

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes