I have called Verizon multiple times, I have been put on hold, transfered to the wrong person/department, dropped, promised call backs/emails, and that my issue would be resolved...and NOTHING has been resolved. I have been with Verizon since 2005, and I
thatjessgirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

All they do is give you the run around. They don't listen, they just give generic answers. They don't trust their customers. They think their policies cover every situation, and that they make zero mistakes. I don't know how many times, or how long a person has to contact customer "service" before the issue can be resolved. If I could have a face to face with the CEO, I would have nothing good to say at this point. It's progressively getting worse. Considering getting my local news team involved. This is ridiculous.

Labels (1)
Re: I have called Verizon multiple times, I have been put on hold, transfered to the wrong person/department, dropped, promised call backs/emails, and that my issue would be resolved...and NOTHING has been resolved. I have been with Verizon since 2005, an
Weth
Legend

What is the problem?

Re: I have called Verizon multiple times, I have been put on hold, transfered to the wrong person/department, dropped, promised call backs/emails, and that my issue would be resolved...and NOTHING has been resolved. I have been with Verizon since 2005, an
parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should see my postings, i feel the same way they give me the same runaround with 7+ calls made in 3 days with no resolution. Two of the 7 reps i spoke to were incredibly rude not to mention one of them was a supervisor or atleast claimed to be. Customer care or technical support or any sort of employee should never ever be rude to a customer thats pretty much a slap in the face.

thatjessgirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I almost feel embarrassed for their company. America's best wireless company? Not in the customer service department. Completely disappointing.

0 Likes
parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exactly no wonder their slogan use to be " we never stop working for you" they stopped working for us all and they know it 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Parth212, this concerns me about the way you were treated. You deserve nothing but World Class Customer Service at all times! I want to make sure that we get everything addressed for you ASAP. What seems to be going on? Please provide me with some details. I really hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

This phone has been giving me nothing but problems, i would like to be contacted by someone in customer care that can actually help me regarding this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am more then happy to assist you parth212! I have sent you a private message so we can further assist.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you spoke to them how you are coming off in the threads, I'm not surprised they were rude. We are all human and our emotions occasionally get the best of us.

I went back through your activity and it sounds like you're just not liking what the reps are telling you. They are doing things according to policy. You don't just get the latest model of phone because you don't want to go through the appropriate steps of using the manufactures warranty. I also noticed your posts are always vague, you never say the problems you're experiencing, or what exactly you did to try and fix them. While the forum is a great place to vent, it's also a place to get peer to peer assistance, but you are only interested in getting the problem resolved the way you want it done, not the way it's done according to policy.

Your phone has a 12 month manufactures warranty, they will have you send it in, provide replacements etc. until they no longer have an M8 to send you. If that displeases you, then do what you did with the iPhone, sell it and get a different phone. Though I suggest you do EXTENSIVE research on the phone you want, it seems you've been unhappy with your last 2 choices.

0 Likes