I have a ticket open regarding a decline in my cell service at my home and I cannot find a reliable way to check the status. I replied to the text with the ticket number but I did not receive a response.
RTM58

Over the past 3-6 week my service has declined from somewhat useful to almost useless.  I have my home phone on Verizon wireless and it now drops calls and and has bad reception on almost all of our the calls.  I have to find a spot outside of my house to have a full conversation on my cell phone (Samsung Note3)  I can get a bar or two if I go to my second floor and stand in front of a north facing window, however I don't always get the bars and the service is still not reliable.  I have always had problems walking through the house and dropping calls but the service has become almost useless, and dangerous if I need to make a 911 call.  As far as I can tell the neighborhood has had the same decline in service.  I will provide a ticket number if a Verizon person will follow up.  Thank You. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a ticket open regarding a decline in my cell service at my home and I cannot find a reliable way to check the status.  I replied to the text with the ticket number but I did not receive a response.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RTM58,

I'm sorry you haven't heard back about your ticket. The representative that opened the ticket is notified when it is completed, but we can check the status for you now. Please feel free to send me a direct message after you accept my follow request and send me a request. You can also dial 800-922-0204 and review the ticket with a technician.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a ticket open regarding a decline in my cell service at my home and I cannot find a reliable way to check the status.  I replied to the text with the ticket number but I did not receive a response.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RTM58,

I'm sorry you haven't heard back about your ticket. The representative that opened the ticket is notified when it is completed, but we can check the status for you now. Please feel free to send me a direct message after you accept my follow request and send me a request. You can also dial 800-922-0204 and review the ticket with a technician.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes