I have a question on memory card for my new phone...
cc10311958

I just got a new phone...Samsung Intensity Flamingo Red and I need more memory for it.  I do not know how to even go about getting more memory for my phone.  I know this sounds silly to some of you but, I don't see where on my phone, to put a memory card.  I looked at more memory on Verizonwireless and it does say for my model that I can buy a memory card.  My question is; where does this go on my phone and which memory card will give me enough memory so I can download pictures and songs?   I just got this phone yesterday..10/16...and I put 8 songs on my phone.  Now I can't even take a picture or download any more songs because it tells me I have no more memory.  This is how I knew that I had to get more memory.  I hope this question is not too confusing.  Like I said, I am new at this and I am looking for some insight.  Thanks so much for whomever responds to my questions. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a question on memory card for my new phone...
uniongoth
Enthusiast - Level 3
cc,
An optional microSD™ card can be used to add additional memory storage to your phone. You must first install a microSD™ card into your phone.

STEP 1: Lay your phone face-down. Pull the battery cover up, and then lift it up and away from the phone.

STEP 2: Locate the card slot on the side of the phone, once battery cover is removed. Slide the microSD™ card into the slot, with the gold contacts facing up, until the card snaps into place.  

Final note: Your phone supports Micro SD up to 16 Gb.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
uniongoth
Enthusiast - Level 3
cc,
An optional microSD™ card can be used to add additional memory storage to your phone. You must first install a microSD™ card into your phone.

STEP 1: Lay your phone face-down. Pull the battery cover up, and then lift it up and away from the phone.

STEP 2: Locate the card slot on the side of the phone, once battery cover is removed. Slide the microSD™ card into the slot, with the gold contacts facing up, until the card snaps into place.  

Final note: Your phone supports Micro SD up to 16 Gb.
0 Likes
cc10311958

Thank you so much for all your help.  Once I took the back cover off of my phone I did see where the micro SD went.  This sure does clear up the confusion I was having as to where the memory would go.  Kudos to you :smileyhappy:  Thanks

0 Likes