I have a phone line and brand new phone i dont use and Verizon will not do anything about it!!
Schwagggerr28

So I have been going through the same back and forth [removed] with Verizon for about 3 months.  I have been getting charged for an extra phone line and brand new phone that I don't even use.  I have been with Verizon for 18 years now and I have never been treated so bad in my life.  I am still waiting on a phone call from someone which has been ongoing for 3 months or so and I have made numerous phone calls about this problem and no one wants to do anything about it.  Almost one year ago I was sold a Jet pack and Samsung galaxy NOTE PAD which are basically the same thing.  Why would I need the jet pack if you are selling me the galaxy tab?   I am still unhappy about getting sold both of these when I was told something totally different at the store.  I am sick of these Verizon third party stores lying and cheating people just to make money.  This is only the start of my Verizon problems.  I wanted to switch my girlfriend from sprint to Verizon so I went into another Verizon "authorized retailer" store in Sewell NJ.  I really believe these third party stores are crooks and all lie to the people just to put extra money in their pocket.  Its not okay with me that everytime I go into a store they lie and sell you something only to see it on your bill a month later and there is nothing we can do about it.  Jimmy [removed] that said he is the owner of the store was the one that took care of me when I was trying to switch my girlfriend over to my family plan with Verizon. (when I say took care of me I really mean the opposite, IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE)  There are a million things that went wrong but I will try to stick to a few of them.  Now my girlfriend had a sprint phone already and all she wanted to do is switch her phone over to Verizon.  Jimmy said this was something he can do which we all know sprint and Verizon phones are not compatible.  He informed me that all I had to do was pay the balance down to $0 and to come back in.  I didn't have the money to do it then so I left the store and Jimmy gave me a call about an hour after I left the store.  He said he just spoke to his regional manager and that he could add a line, increase my plan up to 18gb, and give my girlfriend a free I phone 5c.  Now my girlfriend hates I phones and only likes the NOTE so he said to return the phone within the 14 days.  Well the 14th day fell on a Tuesday after the weekend that the POPE was in Philadelphia, PA.  We were stuck in Philadelphia all weekend and couldn't get over the bridge because it was shut down until Monday at 10 am.  Jimmy knew this and said he would take care of us on Monday.  When we tried to get in touch with him on Monday he kept saying he was in a meeting and would call us back.  This happened about 4 times and then he stopped answering our phone calls.  Now the 14th day was Tuesday and once again we tried to get in touch with him and he didn't pick up our phone calls after leaving atleast 3 messages for him.  He knew my girlfriend didn't want the I phone and wanted the note.  When I got the bill for this phone that I am not using its an extra $80.00 a month and it is sitting in my living room.  I have been to 3 or 4 different stores now and spoke to atleast 5 different customer service reps and I am still waiting on a call  back.  I am in complete awe about the way I have been treated especially after being with Verizon for so many years.  My girlfriend ended up getting her Verizon NOTE like she wanted because another store told her that the sprint phone couldn't be converted over to Verizon.  Now I am paying for her NOTE that she wanted and an extra I phone 5c that I don't use at all and never wanted.  I need someone to get in touch with me ASAP because I don't feel this is the way a human being should have been treated.  I think these stores that you let people operate are Scammers and should be more closely regulated by VERIZON.  THANK YOU!!!

I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THESE VERIZON STORES LIKE TCC, WE ARE WIRELESS,ETC?  DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS WITH PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE GETTING A MANAGER RIGHT ON THIS AND I SHOULD HEAR FROM SOMEONE IN NO MORE THAN A WEEK?  PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS.

THANKS

Profanity and personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a phone line and brand new phone i dont use and Verizon will not do anything about it!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whenever you walk into any of our stores you should expect  exemplary service, Schwagggerr28. We apologize that we did not live up to this expectation. I want to take the role of turning things around for you and have send you a Private Message to gather additional details about your experience.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have a phone line and brand new phone i dont use and Verizon will not do anything about it!!
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Please stop going to Authorized Retailers and start going to Verizon Corporate stores.

It sounds like to me that had you just gone to the store instead of trying to call him you might have been taken care of. He knew that if he ignored your calls instead of telling you to come in that he wouldn't have to go through the paperwork and hassle of changing your phone. On the other hand, you have to take some responsibility here. Letting someone sell you something other than what you wanted is nobody's fault but yours. You really should have been firm with him by saying you want the Note and he will sell you the Note or he won't sell you anything at all. You would be hard pressed for Verizon to reverse anything especially if you signed the paperwork. I would suggest that you evaluate your account, figure out which lines you need and which ones you don't. Then cancel the lines that you don't need, pay any Early Termination Fees and go to an online space for peer to peer sales and sell the devices that you don't need in order to recuperate some of that cost. There are plenty of places to post your items for sale. Craigslist, LetGo and Wallapop are just a few. Most importantly, consider this a lesson (maybe an expensive one) and move past it.

Schwagggerr28

Hello there,

can you talk??  i responded earlier and never got a response back.

0 Likes