I have a HTC M8 worked perfect now its dropping calls is Verizon having tower problems in the 28901 zip code aera or is it my phone!
WhiteScreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my HTC M8 about a month ago it worked great Now I'm dropping 4 out of 5 calls trying to figure out if its Verizon or my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a HTC M8 worked perfect now its dropping calls is Verizon having tower problems in the 28901 zip code aera or is it my phone!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow us to pick up those calls, WhiteScreen! How does the service work in other areas? Lets try to remove sim card and place it back in. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/95749/

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a HTC M8 worked perfect now its dropping calls is Verizon having tower problems in the 28901 zip code aera or is it my phone!
WhiteScreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok I'm on my 2nd or 3rd HTC M8 now , Called Verizon Tech Support Now GET THIS after several years of Verizon service The Tech tells me I'm NOT now read again NOT in Verizon coverage area!!! LOL I've had numerous Verizon phones over the years and all of a sudden I'm not in the coverage area I think Verizon need to send a person out and check the towers they must be moving around or something because my 3rd HTC M8 still is losing signal Never had a problem with Verizon service until a month ago I ran a survey on  Facebook just to see if its only me that's having bad Verizon service in the 28901 zip code area come to find out I'm not alone their lots of people having the same issue I'm tired of setting up new phones when we know its on Verizon's end !!!! Please fix your towers !!!!!!

0 Likes
WhiteScreen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got the new SIM card today put it in the phone powered my phone back up now try to place a call and can't says I'm roaming now what?

0 Likes