I got scammed by Verizon
MattTmx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Went in to buy sony's new z3 free right nope new contract $38. Just the start this same manager and sales man, messed my contract up so bad I got a $500 bill for one month one line. Verizon support since credited me back $213 what ever fine. So I enter the manager tries to upgrade my plan again and becomes a D for refusing. Then finally I get my phone, setting so jacked the sales guy couldn't figure it out. Then get told well you no you're Google login we are closing. I had to go to Walmart Verizon area just to have a working phone.

I am done Verizon investigate the great Bend, KS branch or let me out of this contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I got scammed by Verizon
Tidbits
Legend

You have 14 days to return the phone. Return it and your contract won't take effect.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For free? Did you forget about the upgrade fee you have to pay for upgrading under contract?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MattTmx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I war's under contract. Old contract

had been up for about a year.

0 Likes
MattTmx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wasn't *** sorry spell check

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You needed to be out of contract in order to start a new contract. Getting a phone for "free" usually means a two year contract is required to purchase at that "free" price. A two year contract also means an upgrade fee. A fee that has been in place since April 22, 2012 which is well over two years ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MattTmx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got it thanks had always did business with the local premium retailer. Since the cooperate one well is a nightmare. Open box's used employee phones repackaged. This store still needs looked into. Love Verizon understand fee's just say why is my only thing. Don't go off when I ask. That's my biggest thing. Shoot the way that stores employee go off on some people you could recorded it, and in the right state you could win a case against them.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Well I would refuse to step into a premium retailer store if I could avoid it. I finally got a corporate store in town three years ago with the Alltel/Verizon merger. The premium store that was here close shortly thereafter.

0 Likes