I got a text saying that if I don't pay my bill, my service is going to get cut off by the end of the day. I don't have the funds to pay it in full, so I paid half the amount. Would that suffice? Or would I have to pay it in its entirety to save my accoun
Morningview612

I got a text saying that I don't pay my bill, my service is going to get cut off by the end of the day. I don't have the funds to pay it in full, so I paid half the amount. Would that suffice? Or would I have to pay it in its entirety to save my service from being cut off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I got a text saying that if I don't pay my bill, my service is going to get cut off by the end of the day. I don't have the funds to pay it in full, so I paid half the amount. Would that suffice? Or would I have to pay it in its entirety to save my ac
robind_vzw
Verizon Employee

Morningview612,

We understand the importance of having a working phone. We encourage you to reach out to our Financial Services  department Monday-Friday 7am 9pm CST 866-266-1445 and Saturday 7am-7pm. They will be able to further assist you with making arrangements.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I got a text saying that if I don't pay my bill, my service is going to get cut off by the end of the day. I don't have the funds to pay it in full, so I paid half the amount. Would that suffice? Or would I have to pay it in its entirety to save my ac
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps you should have called the VZW Financial Services department to make prior arrangements to prevent your service from being shut off?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As it was pointed out making prior arrangements could of helped extend the time you need to get your account back in order..

But if you have to have the phone and its the only thing you have to make calls, I would try other means ( Family, Friends, or other )  to get the rest of the balance payed and you can pay at a Corporate store using the stores Kiosk machine.!   You can pay with Cash, Credit or I think with a  check  but using a check I'd ask the Local store how the policy is on that..

Hope that Helps.!  Good luck..

internetfate_net
Enthusiast - Level 3

Contact Verizon Financial Services at 1 (866)-266-1445 and set up a payment arrangment for the date that you can make the payment. The majority of the time if you explain your situation they will be willing to work with you. Morningview612

0 Likes
robind_vzw
Verizon Employee

Morningview612,

We understand the importance of having a working phone. We encourage you to reach out to our Financial Services  department Monday-Friday 7am 9pm CST 866-266-1445 and Saturday 7am-7pm. They will be able to further assist you with making arrangements.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes